Friday, September 2, 2011

1st day of using the computers- Logging in

Katie came in today to train the kids and me and guess what?!- 11 kids log in and passwords did not work!! All we got to do today was open them, log in (some of the kids) and wait for them to load,  showed them where Word was, then shut them down and put them away. The kids and I were really disappointed. :(


I need to keep remembering that I am part of a pilot program- I am going to find all of the quirks. I also reminded the students of this. 


I also found out that the children do not have access to all the programs on the computer. I will need to find out what I need to do for this. What if I want to use Excel or something other than just a Word document? I also do not have the school folder on the computers. This is where I was going to have all the kids save their work so I can access it and where they will be able to log-in to computer game sites that I want them to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment